The January transfer window is officially open and there’s plenty of rumors and done deals to keep an eye on.
- Liverpool has brought on the highly touted dutch center back Virgil van Dijk from Southampton for $101 million.
- Leicester City welcomes Portuguese midfielder, Adrien Silva who will replace Danny Drinkwater who went to Chelsea during the summer window.
- Striker Diego Costa and midfielder Vitolo have finally joined Atletico Madrid after the clubs transfer ban ended with this transfer window.
- Bayarn Munich have signed striker Sandro Wagner from Hoffenheim on a 2 1/2 year deal worth $15 million.
- Chelsea have signed Ross Barkley from Everton
- Everton sign striker Cenk Tosun from Turkish club Besiktas
- FC Barcelona have finally got the signature of star Brazilian winger Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool for $192 million
- Striker Carlos Tevez returns to his home country Argentina to sign with his old club Boca Juniors
- Columbian Yerry Mina joins Barcelona from Brazilian club Palmeiras
- Landon Donovan comes out of retirement to join Mexican club Leon
- Theo Walcott is on his way to Everton from Arsenal for approximately $35 million
- Alexis Sanchez is on his way to Manchester United from Arsenal
- Napoli are looking to sell left-back Faouzi Ghoulam to Manchester United as they look to sign Benfica left-back Alejandro Grimaldo.
- Manchester United are wanting to sign FC Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes.
- Real Madrid are considering selling star Toni Kroos to PSG in an effort to sign Neymar in the summer.
- Chelsea have reached out to Bayarn Munich about acquiring central defending midfielder Arturo Vidal.
- Arsenal are on the verge of signing star striker, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund.